WE ARE HIRING
Bedford Orthopaedic Health Centre is a therapist owned and operated multidisciplinary clinic located in Bedford Nova Scotia serving the Halifax Regional Municipality. The centre offers Physiotherapy, Pelvic Health Physiotherapy, Osteopathy and Massage Therapy services. Please visit bedfordhealthcentre.com for details on the clinic.
Registered Massage Therapist (RMT)
We are seeking a new graduate or an experienced RMT to join our team. The open position is as an employee. We offer full administration and current flexible clinic management booking software. We carry Liability Insurance/ Professional Malpractice of $5 million. (Therapists have access to linens, equipment and oils for massage therapy). Familiarity with Jane Clinical software platform is considered an asset.
The case load consists of predominantly private pay clients of all ages, Post Motor Vehicle Collision (MVC), Department of Veterans Affairs clientele and those with sports and various injuries. We do not service Workers Compensation Board (WCB).
If you are looking for a long term career and a steady income treating a diverse clientele, surround yourself with friendly, non-competitive therapists in a positive and supportive environment. Our staff are very approachable to help provide guidance and mentorship.
Successful candidates will be motivated, organized, punctual, dedicated to their patients and their career. Previous clients are considered an asset but not required.
Therapists are eligible to schedule 90, 60 and 30 minute massage therapy appointments.
The position is for full or part-time weekdays and evenings with at least two evenings per week (no weekends). The start date is scheduled for May 2022. We offer competitive compensation that commensurate with experience and skill.
You Must Be:
- Motivated to grow your practice and accept referrals in an integrative setting
- Work well with other healthcare practitioners to grow referral network
- Provide excellent client management and marketing in conjunction with the clinic
- Responsible and reliable with superb communication skills
- Participate in community events to promote your practice
- In good standing with Massage Therapists Association of Nova Scotia (MTANS) and must be an eligible member with a license from MTANS or equivalent. With successful completion of a recognized Massage Therapy Program.