To all Clients of Bedford Orthopaedic Health Centre,
Our clients are extremely valuable to us and in this time of increased vigilance surrounding the potential spread of COVID-19, we wanted to let all of you know of the additional precautions we are taking as well as set out some expectations for clients.
As a place that is focused on wellness, we ideally would like to remain open for the foreseeable future. This may not be possible, COVID-19 is a fluid situation and we will let you know of any changes to this plan.
We are keeping close track of the notifications of the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Nova Scotia Health Authority and will be following the government’s lead. We recommend that clients keep up to date on new notifications.
Below we outline our practices at the clinic and our expectations of our clients.
- As a precautionary measure, we have removed all magazines and books in the clinic waiting room. Social distancing is being practiced in our waiting room.
- The waiting area will be sanitized on a daily basis and therapists will be sanitizing their rooms daily and on a per client basis.
- It has always been our Clinic’s policy to have Therapists wash their hands with soap and water before and after every treatment, and we will continue to do so.
- We will refrain from greeting you by shaking hands. .
- We will sanitize our equipment after every treatment.
We ask that our clients please:
- If you have travelled or have come into contact with someone who has travelled outside of Canada within the last 14 days whether presenting with symptoms or not, we are asking that you please refrain from coming into the clinic and to notify us.
- Wash hands before leaving home and once at the clinic in advance of your treatment using soap and water.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, mouth and face.
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow.
- If experiencing any cold or flu symptoms please call and cancel your appointment. We will happily rebook you within three weeks of your current appointment.
LET’S MINIMIZE ANY RISK OF SPREADING THE CORONA VIRUS.
Should our clinic do a mandatory shut-down an alert will sent out to all of our clients.
Bedford Health Centre Management